Support: The true strength of WISE lies in the relationships that form between our members. Our chapter is a community that provides programming, access to help and advice on nearly any topic, and networking opportunities.
Mentoring: WISE helps you establish professional relationships that can accelerate you careers. WISE Within, an integrated, guided mentoring program, connects mid-level professionals to senior executives through facilitated group sessions, personal one-to-one mentoring, and a national online network.
Networking: WISE offers countless opportunities for you to grow the professional network you need to reach the highest levels of our industry. Local and national events and our online network provide you with the platform to build and maintain relationships that matter.
Education: WISE provides you with access to the thought leadership you need to develop your career.
$100.00 (service fee applies)
Yes, I would like to enroll to become a Professional WISE Los Angeles Member.
$40.00 (service fee applies)
Yes, I would like to enroll and become a Student WISE Los Angeles Member.
To learn more about this type of membership please contact:
Allison Howard: firstname.lastname@example.org
WISE is a community that provides access to help and advice on nearly any topic, networking opportunities in nearly any aspect of the industry and helps you establish professional relationships that can accelerate you careers through mentorship. Whether you’re new to the sports and events business or a seasoned executive, WISE can help you strengthen your involvement in the industry. Corporate, Professional and Student members have access to the following benefits:
- Networking opportunities with accomplished WISE women in the industry
- Access to exclusive events discussing industry and career-related topics
- Discounted or free admission to WISE chapter events
- Discounted rate to WISE national events, such as the annual WISE/R Symposium and WISE Awards Luncheon in NYC
- Access to CareerWISE, our career resource center
- Access to our online Membership Directory
- TeamWork Online “MVP Access/College” program (Free access to career resources and content; a $60 value)
- WISE Rewards — special discount offers such as SBJ subscription and discounts to non-WISE industry events
- Volunteer and WISE committee service opportunities at both the national and chapter levels
Professional and Corporate Membership Also Includes:
- WISE Women of the Year nominations and voting
- Leadership opportunities at both the national and chapter levels
- Participation in our prestigious WISE Within Mentor Program
- Participation in our WISE Executive Leadership Institute
- Board eligible at both the national and chapter levels